Barnsley v Brighton
Final game of a long season
Barnsley Team News:
Barnsley winger Matty Done could return from a hamstring injury but Scott Golbourne (groin) and Rob Edwards (dead-leg) are out.
Defender Bobby Hassell could make a last-day cameo appearance, following a knee injury that has kept him out since January.
Player to watch: Button - he'll be busy
Brighton Team News:
Brighton captain Gordon Greer is still suffering from an abdominal injury, so Lewis Dunk will continue to deputise.
Midfielder Ryan Harley (tendonitis) is also out of contention.
Player to watch: Mackail-Smith
Match Facts & Stats
• Nothing can separate these clubs, after 31 league meetings. Both have won 12, with seven drawn.
• Brighton have had the better of the exchanges more recently, and are chasing a sixth win in seven league meetings, and a third on the trot.
• Barnsley's only points against the Seagulls in 22 years came from a 1-0 home win at third league level in August 2003.
• Barnsley will be spending a seventh successive season in the Championship
• Victory could see them rise three places, but Keith Hill's side have lost their last three league games and are without victory in six.
• Defeat would see the Tykes ending the season on their lowest points total since the fateful Premier League campaign of 1997-98, when only 35 were accrued.
Can't see anything other than Barnsley finishing the season with a wimper.