Date:Friday April 27 2012
Final game of a long season
Barnsley winger Matty Done could return from a hamstring injury but Scott Golbourne (groin) and Rob Edwards (dead-leg) are out.
Defender Bobby Hassell could make a last-day cameo appearance, following a knee injury that has kept him out since January.
Brighton captain Gordon Greer is still suffering from an abdominal injury, so Lewis Dunk will continue to deputise.
Midfielder Ryan Harley (tendonitis) is also out of contention.
• Nothing can separate these clubs, after 31 league meetings. Both have won 12, with seven drawn.
• Brighton have had the better of the exchanges more recently, and are chasing a sixth win in seven league meetings, and a third on the trot.
• Barnsley's only points against the Seagulls in 22 years came from a 1-0 home win at third league level in August 2003.
• Barnsley will be spending a seventh successive season in the Championship
• Victory could see them rise three places, but Keith Hill's side have lost their last three league games and are without victory in six.
• Defeat would see the Tykes ending the season on their lowest points total since the fateful Premier League campaign of 1997-98, when only 35 were accrued.
Can't see anything other than Barnsley finishing the season with a wimper.
Use your social login to comment on front page articles. Login using you Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn accounts and have your say!
Date:Friday April 27 2012
Stats: Barnsley v Swindon (Monday September 29 2014)
Swindon Town v Barnsley, 27 March 2004 (Friday September 26 2014)
Barnsley v Swindon Town, 20 September 2003 (Friday September 26 2014)
Barnsley v Swindon Town, 01 February 2003 (Friday September 26 2014)
Swindon Town v Barnsley, 10 August 2002 (Friday September 26 2014)
Barnsley v Swindon Head to Head (Friday September 26 2014)
Stats: Port Vale v Barnsley (Monday September 22 2014)
Milton Keynes Dons v Barnsley, 16 February 2013 (Thursday September 11 2014)
Barnsley v Milton Keynes Dons, 21 January 2006 (Thursday September 11 2014)
Milton Keynes Dons v Barnsley, 17 September 2005 (Thursday September 11 2014)
|19. Leyton Orient||9||2||4||3||-1||10|
|22. Port Vale||10||2||3||5||-6||9|
|Goal Heroes Delight As The Bar's Set High
» Oldham : 29/09/2014 18:26:00
|Swindon's Harley Trains With Exeter City
» Swindon : 29/09/2014 18:24:00
|Obika Out For Up To 12 Weeks
» Swindon : 29/09/2014 17:47:00
|Vital Posh SEPTEMBER Player of the Month (Poll)
» Peterborough : 29/09/2014 17:00:00
|Powder-puff Performance For Johnson
» Yeovil : 29/09/2014 15:31:00